Las Vegas is a wonderland – full of excitement and thrills, offering the visitor every chance to have the time of their lives. No wonder restaurants in Las Vegas are some of the most fabulous places to visit for fine dining options. If you are looking for the best Las Vegas restaurants here is a small list of alternatives.
Las Vegas Restaurant Options
There are many hotels and resorts in Las Vegas which are famous for having a variety of fantastic restaurant options. The best hotels in Las Vegas like Bellagio, Caesar’s Palace, Excalibur and Aria all have an entire list of restaurants that you can check out. But you can also go to individual restaurants that are not part of a resort or hotel but are still among the top choices like Alize, Andre’s at the Monte Carlo, Shibuya, Craft steak, Studio Café and Eiffel Tower restaurant.
Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas Restaurants
Caesar’s Palace is a spectacular casino and hotel location offering tempting recipes and international cuisines. If you are looking for a refined culinary experience, this is one of the best Las Vegas restaurants option. Following are the amazing Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas restaurants:
– Augustus Café: Casual American café food
– Beijing Noodle No. 9: Chinese Cuisine at its best
– Bradley Ogden: Traditional American Cuisine
– Lago Buffet: Diverse buffet dining options
– Cypress Street Marketplace: Casual café food
– Empress Court: Authentic Cantonese (Chinese) seafood delicacies
– Hyakumi: Japanese restaurant and Sushi bar
– Mesa Grill: Innovative Southwestern food
– Munchbar: Casual café and comfort food
– Neros: Specialized steak house
– Payard Pâtisserie & Bistro: French food by award winning pastry chef Francois Payard
– Rao’s: Italian cuisine
– Restaurant Guy Savoy: Refined French dining experience
– Serendipity 3: Colorful casual or café restaurant in a fun visual style
Alize Restaurant Las Vegas
The Alize restaurant is considered to be among the top best Las Vegas restaurants and offers a variety of French cuisine. It is located West of the Strip and from the food to the service, the experience is simply unforgettable. It is on top of the Palms Casino Resort and serves all kinds of meat, fish and poultry dishes. They also have a unique selection of about eighteen hundred wines so the wine connoisseurs will definitely enjoy this one. The ambiance is also pretty amazing with elegant décor and a sophisticated style. From the appetizers to the desserts, Alize is French, fantastic and extra-ordinary.
Eiffel Tower Restaurant Las Vegas
Located on the famous Las Vegas Strip, the Eiffel Tower Las Vegas restaurant happens to be a popular venue. Because of being on the eleventh floor of the Paris Eiffel Tower replica in Vegas, the restaurant offers some fantastic views. You can see the Las Vegas Strip and view the Bellagio’s fountain show as well. It is definitely one of the best Las Vegas restaurants. You can also go to this venue for a romantic evening with your love interest and make the glass elevator your enchanted pathway into a wonderful fine dining experience. The menu is created by Chef J. Joho who is known for being incredibly dramatic in recipes and presentation and his exceptional taste is visible in the various meal options.